Pastor of Lower Elementary Ministry
Emmanuel Presbyterian Church (“EPC”) is seeking a Lower Elementary Ministry Pastor (Full-time or Part-time Position) who can join our church. EPC is located in the heart of Silicon Valley and belongs to the Korean American Presbyterian Church (KAPC).
Reports to Senior Pastor and Session
Serves as a pastoral team member, along with the Education Department elder,pastors, ministry deacons, teachers, and parents
Oversees and leads the Lower Elementary Ministry (1st – 2nd grade) and serves as the Sparks Leaders for the AWANA ministry
Full-time or Part-time position
Full-time position requires additional ministries and administration work for the church.
Lower Elementary Ministry
Organize, lead, and preach for the Lower Elementary Ministry worship services (Sunday, 10:00 AM and 12:00 PM).
Create, develop, and implement ministry curriculum that will serve children to grow as Christians
Coordinate the Lower Elementary Ministry events throughout the year
Recruit and train ministry volunteers
Partner with parents by providing guidance, support, and care for them to raise their children in the Lord
Take turns with the Awana director to lead and preach on Wednesday evenings
Help to recruit, lead, and train teachers to care for the AWANA clubbers
Coordinate with the Awana director to plan and execute events for AWANA.
Attend church events and weekly pastoral meetings
- Has graduated from an accredited seminary or is scheduled to graduate in December 2022
- Is legally able to work in the US
- Has a personal calling to nurture children and support their families in the context of church
- Has a Godly character and values to be a member of our pastoral staff
- Commits to the EPC’s beliefs, vision, and ministry philosophy
- We prefer someone who speaks English fluently and is competently aware of the Korean language and culture.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Testimony (Family, background, ministry experiences)
- Statement of faith
- 2 video sermon samples (online link preferred)
- References (contact info only)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org