Korean First Presbyterian Church of Greensboro in North Carolina is seeking a full time Children Ministry Pastor
The Children Ministry Pastor shall provide vision and overall leadership of our ministry to children and their families. Lead the Children’s ministry team in creating, developing, and implementing ongoing programs that align with the church’s vision such as Sunday worship, Sunday small groups, Wednesday AWANA, summer Wednesday night programs, VBS, fall festivals and other events and activities.
Salary: $45,000-54,800(Measure by the years of CM experiences.)
Excellent Benefits: Private Office, Fully Paid Moving Expenses, Health, Continuing Education Allowance, Cell Phone Allowance, & Sick and Vacation Days
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
– Hold a Masters of Divinity or Christian Education or Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university in Christian Education and four years’ experience in Children Ministry experiences.
– Passion and enthusiasm for children ministry
– Prefer Bilingual (English & Korean)
If interested, please send the following via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Resume with photo
2. Personal Testimony
3. Personal Vision Statement
4. Copy of a Sermon (Audio or video link)
5. 2 letters of recommendation from pastors or ministry leaders.
Contact: Elder Im Soon Yoon,email@example.com (366) 392-6082
Korean First Presbyterian Church of Greensboro in North Carolina
318 Stage Coach Trail
Greensboro, NC 27490
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org