The Korean Presbyterian Church of Metro Detroit (KPCMD) is seeking a half-time Middle School Pastor to minister to the 6th-8th grade students of KPCMD.
Love students where they are; encourage students in developing their relationship to God; provide them with opportunities for nurture and growth; challenge them to respond to God’s call to serve in their communities and world.
Help plan, develop, and implement all aspects of a balanced ministry in the areas of worship, discipleship, mission, fellowship, and outreach.
Oversee all middle school ministry worship and programs including: Preaching; leading worship; developing a mid-week or weekend fellowship program; Summer Camp; leadership training; seasonal activities; counselling and pastoral care
The Middle School pastor will work closely and in collaboration with the Lighthouse pastor (sr. high) to build and strengthen the KPCMD youth ministries.
The middle school pastor reports to the Lighthouse (youth) Pastor and is accountable to the Education Pastor, the Head of Staff, and the Session.
- The Middle School pastor shall be a committed Christian who demonstrates an active faith life and a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Possess ability to work effectively with middle school, diverse individuals, and teams of volunteers.
- Be action-oriented and take initiative
- Graduate of an accredited Bible college/seminary preferred, or currently enrolled in seminary
To apply, please send the following:
- Personal testimony/statement of faith
- Recent sermon videos/audio files or transcript
- 2 Ministry references
Pastor Esther Lee
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org