– Job Title: Children’s Minister (Full-time)
– Location: San Diego, CA
Korean United Methodist Church of San Diego (KUMCSD) is seeking qualified applicants to direct and manage the Children’s Ministry program for children from pre-school through 5th grade. KUMCSD is a multi-generational ministry with two complementary demographics focused ministries – first is focused around the 1st generation Korean American immigrant population of San Diego with adult services in Korean language and the 2nd ministry is focused around a diverse mix of 2nd generation Korean-Americans and other demographics where English is spoken. These 2 ministries share a common Children’s Ministry program where all services and education is conducted in English.
– Competencies & Essential Duties:
· Passion for ministry to children and seeing the next generation grow in the faith.
· Effective communication skills in English and Korean is plus.
· Provide leadership for children’s education and worship.
· Provide strategic leadership and training for the Children’s Ministry teachers.
· Develop and manage communication plan with parents and congregation.
· Lead and manage Vacation Bible School development and other special events (Hallelujah Night, Christmans, etc).
– Please submit your resume and personal statement (Including testimony, ministry experience and vision) to: email@example.com
· Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. (858-279-9191 / firstname.lastname@example.org / kumcsd.org)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com