Lamp Presbyterian Church of Los Angeles is a Korean-American church within the PCA denomination. We are seeking a servant leader to shepherd the Preschool and Kindergarten children (3 – 5 year olds) in our children’s ministry.
· Current seminary student at an accredited seminary OR a seminary graduate with a Master’s degree from an accredited seminary OR an ordained minister in NAPARC.
· Adheres to Reformed conviction of theology and Presbyterian form of church government.
· Competent speaker and communicator.
· Ability to cast vision for the ministry.
· Work closely with the Education Pastor.
· Competence in the Korean language to work closely with KM and parents.
· Weekly preaching and leading in worship service.
· Pastoral care and counseling for the parents.
· Commensurate with experience and personal situation.
Submissions for Application
· Personal statement of faith and vision for ministry.
· 2 references – one from a pastor, one from a personal acquaintance.
Rev. Sam Ro
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org