The English Ministry of Life Creek Church is currently seeking a full-time Associate Pastor who feels called to faithfully shepherd our congregation and preach the gospel.
- Preach and teach the gospel of Jesus Christ; administer sacraments
- Shepherd and lead the overall growth of Life Creek Church and its various ministries
- Provide spiritual counseling and guidance to the members
- Oversee the Education Ministry
- Master of Divinity degree from an accredited seminary
- Ordained pastor with 3+ years of ministry experience
- Must be a US citizen or legal resident alien
- Conversational in Korean a plus (not mandatory)
Commensurate with experience
If interested, please submit the following:
- Statement of personal faith (1-page maximum)
- Statement of ministry vision (1-page maximum)
- Link(s) to latest three sermons
- Three ministry references and contact information
Submit materials to the Pastoral Search Committee at email@example.com
WHO WE ARE:
Life Creek Church consists of two congregations (Korean and English). The English Congregation has on average 45 regular attendees on Sunday. While the majority of attendees are Korean-American, the demographic of the English Congregation has been changing to reflect a more ethnically diverse body. The age range of our congregation can be roughly broken down as one-third college students, one-third young adults 20-35, and one-third adults over 35.
The church is located in the City of Oak Creek, which is about ten minutes from the main airport and twenty minutes south of downtown Milwaukee. We are primarily a commuter church with the majority of the members coming from outside of Oak Creek. However, over the past few years the Oak Creek population has been steadily growing and we have seen a number of people from the area visit our church.
Although Life Creek Church is an independent Congregational church, we are evangelical and reformed in our beliefs and most align in doctrine and practice with the Presbyterian Church in America.