Light of the Lord Community Church is currently seeking a part-time youth pastor for our church.
The new youth pastor will report to the senior pastor, as a member of the pastoral staff team, currently consisting of one KM administrative pastor and a children’s pastor, serving the church.
Light of the Lord Community Church is a predominantly Korean-American church(Southern Baptist Convention), located in Santa Clara, California.
1. Attending or have completed Bible college or seminary
2. A born-again Christian who continually loves Jesus
3. Able to love and serve the youth and families
4. Able to understand or speak Korean (preferred)
5. Previous experience in serving junior high & high school age students (preferred)
1. Primary responsibility: Minister to the youth and the families with youth.
2. Leading, preaching & discipling the youth with responsibilities for their Sunday worship and Wednesday Night youth gathering.
3. Organize annual ministry events such as winter retreats, summer missions, etc.
4. Communicate & work with the Parent – Teacher Association
5. Participate in certain church-wide events with the adult congregation
SALARY Competitive salary
To apply, please send the following the materials to email@example.com or mailing address listed below
1. Letter of interest
3. Two ministry references
4. Sermon in Audio (MP3) or Video
5. Photo (Family Photo if married)
6. If able to speak both English & Korean that will be exceptional, but we want the emphasis to fall on being fluent in English.
Ho Kim (Head of Deacon),firstname.lastname@example.org
David Shin (Senior Pastor), email@example.com
ATTN: Ho Kim
Light of the Lord Community Church
2526 Homestead Rd.
Santa Clara, CA 95051
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org