New Hope Fellowship Uptown Campus Pastor
We are a tri-campus church located in Mississauga, Downtown, and Uptown Toronto, Canada, that celebrates and proclaims Jesus’ message of new hope. NHF Uptown’s vision is to be a community of disciplers that leads communities to experience and express the gospel of Jesus Christ.
At NHF Uptown, our focus is:
– To be rooted in God’s Word and gospel-centred in all our interactions
– Missionally living out the gospel and making an impact to those around us in our daily lives
– Raising leaders to transform communities both locally and abroad following the GreatCommission
– To raise and multiply disciples through small groups
Planted in 2015 in the Willowdale/North York area, NHF Uptown is made up of mostly young families and young adults (i.e. singles, young couples and young professionals). Currently, we are predominantly of Asian (Korean) ethnicity, with a desire to become multi-ethnic and multi-generational in the coming years. We currently have a weekly attendance of about 80–100 attendees in addition to 20–30 predominantly preschool-aged children.
We are looking for an experienced Lead Pastor to shepherd and lead our Uptown congregation based on the vision and focus above beginning January 1, 2018. This person will report to the Senior Pastor of the New Hope Fellowship tri-campus church.
– MDiv from an accredited seminary
– Ordained/licensed by an evangelical church and must be willing to undergo licensing by the KPCA EP.
– A minimum of five years experience in full-time ministry, two of which must have been in North America.
Skills and Ministry Areas
– Spiritual gifts of discipleship, preaching, teaching, and leadership
– Must be fluent in English
– Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
– Understanding of immigrant culture and issues faced by second-generation Asians
– Experience leading a congregation to become multi-ethnic is an asset
Beginning salary of $51k plus ministry expenses, and benefits, commensurable with qualifications and experience
Please submit your application to HRuptown@newhopefellowship.ca
For more information about our church, please visit our website www.newhopefellowship.ca
To apply for this job email your details to HRuptown@newhopefellowship.ca