Living Hope Community Church (www.livinghopecc.org) is an evangelical, non-denominational English-speaking, independent church in Brea, California. Founded in 1993 by the current senior pastor, Living Hope purchased & moved into its permanent property in 2012. The church has been growing rapidly and has vibrant ministries spanning all ages including children, youth, college, singles adults, young families and older families. We currently have 3 full-time and 12 part-time staff. Our vision is to be “a church to call home” and our mission is “to challenge a new generation to become committed followers of Jesus Christ.”
- Humble – Do you love Christ and are you known as a person of humility and integrity?
- Hungry – Are you passionate about mobilizing this generation of college students with the gospel?
- Competent – Are you able to do this perform with excellence and fruitfulness?
- Seminary education preferred. We welcome and encourage applicants of any ethnic background.
We are seeking a full-time Director (or Pastor) of College Ministry who can lead the college ministry of 80 or so college students. The Director of College Ministry would be asked to:
- Provide leadership to the College Ministry (R28 Ministry) through teaching, mobilizing staff & student leaders, shepherding the students on and off campus, and administrating the ministry.
- Provide pastoral leadership through limited Sunday preaching (4-8 times year), assistance at various church initiatives, and participation in various meetings and services, and more.
- Collaborate with SOLA Network (sola.network), which is seeks to be a gospel-centered voice for the emerging generation.
- Salary: Depending on Education and Experience
- Benefits: health, pension
- Expense Fund
- Please send your resume, photo & other pertinent info to Chris Lagerlof (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To apply for this job please visit slingshotgroup.org.