Living Hope Community Church (www.livinghopecc.org) is an evangelical, non-denominational, independent church in Brea, California. Founded in 1993 by the current senior pastor, Living Hope purchased & moved into its permanent property in 2012. The church has been growing rapidly and has vibrant ministries spanning all ages including children, youth, college, singles adults, young families and older families. We currently have 3 full-time and 12 part-time staff. Our vision is to be “a church to call home” and our mission is “to challenge a new generation to become committed followers of Jesus Christ.”
We are seeking a full-time Director (or Pastor) of Youth Ministry who can lead the youth ministry of 100+ (pre-covid) youth students, 6th – 12th graders. The Director of Youth Ministry would be asked to:
· Provide leadership to the Youth Ministry (Catapult Ministry) through preaching on Sundays & mid-week meetings, planning events, mobilizing staff & student leaders, shepherding the students, working with parents, and administrating the ministry.
· Provide pastoral leadership to the overall church through collaborating with the pastoral staff on church-wide initiatives, work with directors from children and college ministries, provide occasional teaching to the adult congregation, and simply be a friend to others.
· Humble – Do you love Christ and are you known as a person of humility and integrity?
· Hungry – Are you passionate about mobilizing this generation of students with the gospel?
· Competent – Are you able to do this ministry with excellence and fruitfulness?
· Seminary education required. We welcome and encourage applicants of any ethnic background.
· Salary: Depending on Education and Experience
· Benefits: health, pension
· Professional Expense Fund
· January 1, 2021 or Until filled
· Please send your resume, profile photo, sermon link (video preferred), and 2 to 3 references to James Lee (James.Lee@livinghopecc.org).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com