Living Hope Community Church (www.livinghopecc.org) is an evangelical, non-denominational, independent church in Brea, California. Our mission is “to challenge a new generation to become committed followers of Jesus Christ” and our vision is to be “a church to call home.” Founded in 1993 by the current senior pastor, the church is known for being stable, sound, and safe for families. The church has vibrant ministries spanning all ages including children, youth, college, singles adults, young families, and older families. The church has recently renovated its facilities to add two large covered outdoor space for video overflow and next gen worship.
The Director of Missions and Outreach will be responsible for executing all aspects of the Outreach Ministry including but not limited to:
- Caring for our missionaries away and at home
- Coordinating all mission trips while directly leading one mission trip a year
- Developing and leading the missions committee
- Developing and coordinating local outreach efforts such as Neighbor’s Pantry, LHCP scholarships, Christmas at Brea, blood drive, etc.
- Coordinating and communicating with different internal ministries with outreach efforts
- Producing regular outreach reports for the congregation
- Being faithful to general pastoral ministries responsibilities
- Humble – Do you love Christ and are you known as a person of humility and integrity?
- Hungry – Do you deeply care about making a difference in the community and the world?
- Competent – Are you able to lead through administration and mobilization?
SOCIAL MEDIA INFO
- IG/FB) @livinghopeccbrea
- YT) outube.com/c/LivingHopeCommunityChurch
- Compensation: Depending on Education and Experience
- Status: Ministerial Exception
- Timetable: June 2022 or until filled
- If Interested: Please send your resume and references to James Lee (James.Lee@livinghopecc.org).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org