Living Hope Community Church (www.livinghopecc.org) is an evangelical, non-denominational, independent church in Brea, California. Our mission is “to challenge a new generation to become committed followers of Jesus Christ” and our vision is to be “a church to call home.” Founded in 1993 by the current senior pastor, the church is known for being stable, sound, and safe for families. The church has vibrant ministries spanning all ages including children, youth, college, singles adults, young families, and older families. The church has recently renovated its facilities to add two large covered outdoor spaces for video overflow and next-gen worship.
The College Director is responsible for two areas of the church.
● College Ministry – Oversee all things related to shepherding the college-age (18-22) people of the church including but not limited to: leading Friday night college meetings, leading retreats, leading a team of staff, fostering local campus groups, working with The SOLA Network, etc.
● Other Pastoral Ministry – General pastoral duties including reporting to and other tasks asked by the senior pastor.
● Humble – Do you love Christ and are you known as a person of humility and integrity?
● Hungry – Do you deeply care about making disciples of college-age people and would work hard at making it happen?
● Competent – Are you able to effectively mobilize students through your teaching, relationships, and leadership skills?
SOCIAL MEDIA INFO
● IG/FB) @livinghopeccbrea, @lhcc.r28
● YT) youtube.com/c/LivingHopeCommunityChurch
● Compensation: Depending on Education and Experience
● Status: Ministerial Exception
● Timetable: January 2022 or until filled
● If Interested: Please send your resume and references to James Lee (James.Lee@livinghopecc.org).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com