Youth Size: 20-25
Job Type: Full-Time or Part-Time
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities:
Scope – Looking for a youth pastor to help grow our church to the next level. This role will be dedicated to leading church’s youth ministry along with any additional assignments given by the pastor to help with Sunday Morning success. Ministries shall be age-defined and involve various purposes within each age-group, i.e. outreach, fellowship, discipleship and ministry.
* Lead and organize effective youth ministry implementing fellowship, biblical teaching, discipleship, and evangelism through current small group model.
* Also create and lead ministry and mission opportunities
* Recruit and train volunteer youth staff with diverse gifts and personalities.
* Provide counseling and spiritual direction to youth on an individual basis.
* Facilitate communication with students and parents, keeping them informed of ongoing activities. Keep parents updated on ministry strategies and plans in a way that encourages partnership and involvement.
* Support parents in effectively fulfilling their Christian parenting roles, in concert with other pastoral staff.
* Assist in the development and oversight of the youth ministry budget; also manage student fees for events and trips in a timely fashion.
* Seek to integrate youth ministry into all phases of church life to create a culture that is intentionally inter-generational, striving to unite with and complement other church ministries, as well as participating in ministries to the community.
* Participate as needed or requested in the evaluation and development of the overall church ministry.
* Other duties as required.
Qualifications and Position Requirements:
· One who exhibits a personal and growing relationship with God, a teachable spirit, and a healthy family life.
· One who possesses a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a related field, experience in youth ministry, basic administrative skills, and a personal spiritual life congruent with biblical mandates for leaders (1 Timothy 3:1-7).
· One who loves young people, and has a passion for seeing people come to Christ and to grow in Him, both personally and at the ministry level.
· A capable teacher, with a strong biblical and theological background, who is in agreement with “The Baptist Faith and Message,” which was affirmed in 2000.
· A self-motivated leader, capable of casting and imparting vision for ministry, possessing relational skills with students, parents, and staff.
· Any equivalent combination of educational or work experience and personal abilities and giftedness which provides the required skills, knowledge and abilities can be substituted for the above requirements.
If interested, please email the resume to email@example.com
College and Young adults: 10-15 but a strong potential growth because several colleges and universities are located near the church. If a youth pastor wants to begin College and Young adults ministry or to plant an English congregation, multi-ethnic church. KM will support it.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org