Description of Duties :
- Preaching, teaching, and pastoral care
- Organize and implement ministry programs designed to enhance spiritual growth (discipleship training, bible studies) including leader’s training.
- Organize and implement ministry programs specifically for the college and young adult ministry.
- Plan and lead events such as revivals, retreats, local outreach programs, missions etc.
- Oversee Education Department (all CKMC children under 18 years of age) as required·
- Promote Godly, Christ-exalting relationships and families within the body of Christ.
- MDiv degree from an accredited seminary
- Experience as ordained pastor preferred, but not required
- Permanent resident, US Citizen
- Ability to communicate in Korean, but not required
Application Instructions :
- Cover Letter
- Spiritual autobiography including personal history, statement of faith & ministry vision
- 2 Sermons (within past 1 year) video preferred, 1 audio /video + 1 written
- 2 References (1 Professional, 1 Academic)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org