Mosaic Christian Fellowship
Mosaic Christian Fellowship was birthed out of the Assemblies of God Connecticut Korean Mission Church’s (CKMC) vision to minister to second generation Korean-Americans in the Connecticut area. The MCF congregation is a small group of about 50 tight-knit members who are primarily English speaking ranging from High School though Adults with families.
- Preaching, teaching, and pastoral care
- Organize and implement ministry programs designed to enhance spiritual growth (discipleship training, bible studies) including leader’s training.
- Oversee Education Department (all CKMC children under 18 years of age) as required
- Organize and implement ministry programs specifically for the college and young adult ministry.
- Plan and lead events such as revivals, retreats, local outreach programs, missions etc.
- Participate in church activities
- Promote Godly, Christ-exalting relationships and families within the body of Christ.
- Office Hours by appointment
- Responsibilities may be adjusted accordingly based on FT/PT status
- Master of Divinity degree from an accredited seminary preferred, but not required
- Experience as ordained pastor preferred, but not required
- Permanent resident or US Citizen
- Ability to communicate in Korean preferred, but not required
- Commensurate with experience and FT/PT status
If interested, please submit the following:
- Cover letter which includes a brief explanation of why this position is appealing and how it is a good fit for you
- Current resume
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com