Youth (Middle school and high school) Pastor
New Covenant Fellowship Church (Maryland)
Deadline to apply: July 1, 2020 (or until position is filled)
· New Covenant Fellowship Church (NCFC) is seeking a youth pastor with passion and experience. We desire a person who demonstrates great teamwork and collaborates with the English and Korean congregation pastors and staff.
· Preaching and teaching: The pastor will be the primary preacher on Sunday and some Fridays for the youth ministry and oversee the Sunday school classes.
· Pastoral care: The pastor will meet with youth members when necessary for their spiritual growth.
· Small groups: The pastor will work closely with youth small group leaders and members to raise the next generation of leaders in the church.
· Education: The pastor will be a part of the Education department, working with the Education Director and lay leaders.
· Retreats and activities: The pastor will lead retreats and activities for the youth group.
· Missions: The pastor will lead local youth summer missions trips.
· Accountability: The pastor will work closely with the English Congregation Lead Pastor on a regular basis.
· School status: Graduated from accredited seminary or will graduate in the near future
· Residency status: US citizen or permanent resident able to work legally in the US
· Language: Able to speak and give sermons in English (Conversational Korean is preferred but not required)
Please submit all applications to Elder David Cho at email@example.com. Please include the following documents:
· Most recent resume. A current picture is requested but not required.
· Personal testimony and vision statement
· 2 Letters of recommendation (at least 1 must be from a Pastor with whom you have served or who you respect)
· Video or audio recording of a sermon
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org