Who we are: NCFC is non-denominational Christian church, which has two campuses in Maryland and Virginia. NCFC VA campus was established in 2001 as a sister campus to the NCFC MD campus (est. 1991). NCFC’s mission is to raise up empowered disciples of Jesus Christ who proclaim the gospel to all nations.
We are located in Sterling, VA and consist of two congregations: Korean Congregation (KC) and English Congregation (EC), which is made up of primarily Korean American adults. We also have a large youth group (45-50 regular attendees) of English-speaking children of KC, and smaller groups of preschool/elementary children and college students. The VA EC has 15-20 regular attendees (college to mature married couples) with majority of core members serving in various ministry areas.
The opportunity: VA EC is ready to partner with a committed self-motivated leader capable of casting and imparting vision and implementing strategies for evangelism and outreach for church growth.
This opportunity will provide you the freedom usually found in a church plant atmosphere but with financial stability, support from strong ministry partners, and broader organizational support (facilities, mentoring, administrative staff, etc.).
Working with the VA Campus Lead Pastor and the EC leadership, you will have the freedom to develop and pursue novel and varied strategies for outreach and church growth as God leads.
Who we’re looking for:
- A leader with a heart for leading multi/cross cultural ministry, as the Northern VA region is one of the most diverse areas in the country
- A team player who works well with VA NCFC leadership
- One who is fluent in English
- One who believes in the workings of the Holy Spirit
- One who has at least two years of experience in adult ministry
- One with a Master’s degree of Divinity (M.Div.), Theology, or similar discipline from an accredited seminary
- Lead weekly VA EC Sunday worship service; prepare and deliver sermons
- Lead the congregation in effective outreach and evangelism to fulfill the Great Commission with clear vision and purpose in Northern VA area
- Provide supervision and assistance to the VA Youth ministry, and other VA EC ministries
- Train and disciple the congregation members
- Meet regularly with the VA EC leadership
- Care for the congregation members through visitations and prayers
- Abide by the by-laws of NCFC
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive salary based on education and experience
- Health insurance, retirement plan (401K), moving expenses, ministry expense reimbursement, paid personal days, cell phone and educational allowance (books, conferences, etc.)
- The position is fulltime, but we will consider part time applicants
If interested: Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Personal testimony/Ministry vision
- Two recent sermons (video or audio file/link)
- Two recommendation letters and references (preferably from previous supervisory pastor(s) or ministry partners)
NCFC VA Campus:
New Covenant Fellowship Church 1439 Shepard Drive
Sterling, Virginia 20164 703.444.5634
Please send any questions to the email address above. Position to be filled as soon as possible.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com