New Hope Presbyterian Church, a PCUSA denominational church, located in Clarence, NY, is seeking a full-time pastor with ministry experience for students and adults. This Bible believing church family consists of a Korean-speaking congregation and a small English speaking congregation.
Building on a solid biblical foundation, the EM pastor will work with the Senior Pastor and the Session to develop and initiate ministries that will impact our congregation’s spiritual growth and effectively reach out to our community.
In addition, the EM pastor will assume the role of an Education Director and be responsible for providing the spiritual and operational leadership for educational programs (i.e. children’s ministry, youth group, college group).
We are looking for a pastor who will exemplify a godly character, be compassionate in recognizing and meeting the needs of others, and demonstrate collaborative leadership skills and administrative competence.
Located in the suburb of Buffalo area, our church is on 70 acres of park-like setting with a large facility that includes a recreational center.
● Gospel-centered preaching and teaching skills
● Fluency in English with ability to conduct worship services, to lead bible studies and to provide spiritual counseling for young adults.
● A graduate of or currently enrolled in an accredited seminary M.Div. program.
● Eligible to work in the US. (For Canadian citizens or permanent residents, church is willing to sponsor a working visa)
● Ability to communicate in Korean
● Prior experience in English Ministry in an ethnic church
● Experience in organizing special events such as summer and winter retreats
● Experience in recruiting and training volunteers.
● Experience in training teachers and student leaders
● $60,000 (including benefits, education, and housing allowance)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org