English Ministry Pastor
New Hope Korean Presbyterian Church, Clarence, NY (Buffalo NY Area)
New Hope Presbyterian Church, a PCUSA denominational church, located in Clarence, NY, is seeking a full-time pastor with ministry experience for students and adults. This Bible believing church family of 200+ consists of a Korean-speaking congregation and a small but growing English speaking congregation.
Building on a solid biblical foundation, the EM pastor will work with the session and the senior pastor to develop and initiate ministries that will impact our congregation’s spiritual growth and effectively reach out to our community.
We are looking for a pastor who will exemplify a godly character, be compassionate in recognizing and meeting the needs of others, and demonstrate collaborative leadership skills and administrative competence.
Located in the suburb of Buffalo area, our church is on 70 acres of park-like setting with large facility that includes recreational center.
Interested candidates should, express their interest by forwarding their resumes to: email@example.com on or before October 31, 2017.
If your background and profile matches well with our requirement, we will contact you directly to arrange interviews with our selection committee.
1. Gospel-centered preaching and teaching skills
2. Fluency in English with ability to conduct worship services, to lead bible studies and to provide spiritual counseling for young adults.
3. A graduate of or currently enrolled in an accredited seminary M.Div. program.
4. Eligible to work in US. (For Canadian citizens or permanent residents, church is willing to sponsor a working visa)
5. Ability to communicate in Korean
6. Prior experience in English Ministry in an ethnic church
7. Experience in organizing special events such as summer and winter retreats
8. Experience in recruiting and training volunteers.
9. Experience in training teachers and students leaders
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org