New Jersey Gospel Mission Church (NJGMC) is a non-denominational, independent church located in Paramus, NJ. We are currently looking for a full-time, experienced Youth Ministry Pastor for minister to junior and senior high students as well as a small group of English-speaking adults. This is a unique ministry opportunity where you would be working with multiple generations and multiple cultures.
For more information on our church, please refer to church website (www.njgmchurch.org) and Youtube (NJ Gospel Mission Church).
If you want to be part of a dynamic gospel-based ministry team, we invite you to send your resume with a cover letter that includes your testimony and statement of faith, 2 sermons (audio or video files), 2 references (including name, relationship, email, and phone number) to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org.
After we review your submission, we will notify before January 31, 2022 whether we would consider next steps. All submissions of your resume/application will not be returned.
– Graduate of an accredited seminary.
– Minimum of 3 years experience in youth ministry and at least 2 years experience in full-time pastoral ministry preferred.
– The heart and capacity to study and teach biblically conservative theological doctrines.
– Deep-seated heart for youth ministry.
– Demonstrate clear communication skills in both written and verbal formats.
– Understands and values organizational leadership and teamwork.
– Strong devotional life and growing in an intimate relationship with Jesus.
– Preach weekly at the Youth / EM adult service.
– Oversee youth group mentors and small group leaders.
– Shepherd through prayers, visitations, and counseling and discipling students and EM members
– Implement creative and relevant teaching methods to reach and transform lives.
– Oversee youth small groups that are in sync with the church vision and annual goals.
– Provide opportunities that will effectively build a biblical community.
– Involve students in both local and global outreach via special events and short-term mission trips.
– Communicate with students and parents with possible family counseling regarding their children if necessary.
– Plan and execute the annual summer and winter retreat.
– Work alongside and assist Senior Pastor.
– Competitive compensation package commensurate with experience, skills, education and training
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com