New Mercy Hackensack Church is seeking a full-time Lead Education Director to oversee its education ministry of 100+ children consisting of newborns to high school students. The Lead Education Director will join a staff of full-time and part-time pastors and will be supported by the education staff and volunteer leaders.
- Oversee and coordinate all aspects of the education ministry.
- Shepherd education staff and volunteers through mentorship, discipleship, and training.
- Communication with parents, including home visitations, email, and social media.
- Liaison between staff, session, parents, and other ministries.
- Oversee the implementation of gospel-centered curriculum to each education ministry.
- Teach age appropriate gospel-centered sermons to each ministry.
- Collaborate with pastors, staff, and ministry leaders.
- Attend weekly staff meetings.
- 5+ years of experience leading a children’s education ministry and teaching.
- Seminary trained preferred
- Commensurate with experience
- To apply, please send the following: resume, a statement of your personal philosophy and vision with regards to children’s ministry, two references, and one recent children’s sermon video sample if available.
- If you have any questions please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.newmercy.church.