By design, our church does not have a senior pastor. Instead, we employ a round-table of pastors. These pastors collectively serve as the “senior pastor” of the church.
We are looking to hire a pastor that will join this round table. S/he will work collaboratively with the team to lead our church into the future. We are hoping to fill this position immediately.
Position Details (For full details and direct application, visit nmp.church/apply.)
This position is a full-time pastoral position. Though it is part of a round table, each pastor must be able to fulfill the duties of a typical senior pastor (e.g., teaching/preaching, discipleship, leadership training, lead small groups, pastoral care, vision casting, administration).
However, each pastor should also be able to complement the gifts of the others. Given our particular makeup as a staff and as a church, we are looking for a pastor that specializes in these particular areas.
- Education & Experience: Seeking applicants with a M.Div. and 5 years+ of pastoral experience.
- Spiritual Gifts: Exercises some of the charismatic spiritual gifts (e.g., prophetic) and able to train others in them.
- Pastoral Counseling: Gifted and knowledgeable in providing pastoral counseling.
- Communication: Possesses strong teaching and preaching skills in conjunction with being an effective communicator (in all forms) with leaders and congregants.
- Discipling: Committed to leading intensive discipleship groups. Capable of meeting and confronting leaders/congregants pastorally and constructively.
Please attach a cover letter to your resume.
To apply for this job please visit www.nmp.church.