· To provide direction and oversight of the entire Christian Education at New Vision Church of the following ministries: Nursery, Kindergarten, Lower Elementary, Upper Elementary, Junior High, Senior High, college, and AWANA.
· Work closely together with pastors, and lay leaders in charge of the aforementioned ministries.
• Supervise the Pastors of Nursery, Children, Youth, and College Ministries and provide them spiritual leadership, guidance and program oversight.
• Develop and implement educational programs to equip and encourage members of the aforementioned ministries in understanding and living out their faith.
• Provide pastoral support, and care as needed to the ministry leadership charged with planning, coordinating, delivering and evaluating the congregation’s programs for Christian education
• Provide pastoral guidance to the Christian education programs of aforementioned ministries
• Assist in pastoral duties: preaching, worship leadership, administering the sacraments, praying with and for the congregation, teaching, and counseling members
• Support a “team concept of ministry” to promote the entire ministry program of the congregation.
• Perform other pastoral duties by mutual agreement with the senior pastor.
• Participate as needed in pastoral and program staff meetings and retreats, session meetings and committee meetings focused on the planning for, administration and evaluation of ministry programs in assigned areas of responsibility.
• Work closely with the church administrator and committee chairs regarding development and execution of the program budget for ministry programs in assigned areas of responsibility.
• Implement approved elements of the congregation’s strategic plan in assigned areas of responsibility and identify new opportunities and directions for aforementioned ministries and service.
• Participate as appropriate in the higher governing bodies of the Church.
Christ-centered and gospel-focused
Fully embraces the mission, vision and values of New Vision Church.
Minimum completion of M.Div., and ordained or qualified for ordination
Minimum of 10 years of well-rounded ministry experience
Proven and tested leadership
Ability to foster parental recruitment and involvement.
Excellent communicator and an organized, proven planner.
Able to offer a compelling defense of the Christian faith.
Gracious, relatable, engaging, approachable, and personable
Accomplish tasks within resource limitations
Legally eligible to work in the United States (US Citizen or Resident citizen)
Bi-lingual (Korean and English)
Experience in ministry in which congregational leadership, and teaching
Excellent skills in supervision, development, and coordination of staff, and excellent skills in the planning, development, execution and review of ministry programs.
Proven experience working in a large, multi-staff church setting.
POSITION & APPLICATION:
Position: Full Time CE Pastor (40 hours per week)
Salary: $70,000 – $90,000 per year
To Apply: Submit the following to email@example.com with below
2. Three references (at least one pastoral reference)
3. Personal testimony
4. Statement of faith and philosophy of ministry
5. Sample sermon
6. Copy of diploma or proof of enrollment in accredited seminary.
For further questions or inquiries please contact : Sam Sang-Won Yoo (408-828-2839)
New Vision Church:
1201 Montague Expressway,
Milpitas, CA (408-709-0000) / http://www.newvisionchurch.org
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org