New Vision Church (San Jose, CA) is seeking a youth pastor to join our youth ministry team. This position will be part of a pastoral team supervised and directed by our lead youth pastor. They will assist in developing and growing our high school and jr. high ministries (approximately 280 students)
- To assist with providing pastoral care, teaching and preaching under the supervision of the lead youth pastor.
- Equip and edify children and children volunteers in spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Plan and coordinate retreats, revivals, fellowship events, Sunday school and other ministry programs and events for the youth ministry.
- Oversee and develop student leadership and ministry teams in service to the church and local community.
- Graduate or current student of accredited seminary
- Fluency in English
- Two years of experience in youth ministries preferred
To apply, submit the following to email@example.com
- Three references (at least one pastoral reference)
- Personal testimony
- Statement of faith and philosophy of ministry
- Sample sermon
- Copy of diploma or proof of enrollment in accredited seminary.
For further questions or inquiries please contact
- Eric Song
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org