New Vision Church (San Jose, CA) is seeking a children minister to join our children ministry team. This position will be part of a pastoral team supervised and directed by our senior pastor. The children’s program on Sunday includes classes for 1st and 2nd grade.
- To assist with providing pastoral care, teaching and preaching under the supervision of the senior pastor.
- Equip and edify children and children volunteers in spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Plan and coordinate VBS, AWANA, and special programs including Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter and other ministry programs and events for the children ministry.
- Oversee and train ministry teams and volunteers in service to the church and local community.
- Graduate or current student of accredited seminary
- Fluency in English
- Two years of experience in children ministries preferred
- Half Time Children Minister (20 hours per week)
To apply, submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Three references (at least one pastoral reference)
- Personal testimony
- Statement of faith and philosophy of ministry
- Sample sermon
- Copy of diploma or proof of enrollment in accredited seminary.
For further questions or inquiries please contact
- Eric Song
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com