Church: New York Plainview Korean United Methodist Church (뉴욕감리교회)
Location: New York, Plainview
Position: Youth Ministry Pastor
Job Type: Part Time (it is possible to be a ‘full-time’ if he/she charges both youth group also)
Responsible for all aspects Youth Department (6th-12th grade)
This includes but is not limited to: preaching on Sunday worship & Friday night meeting, counseling, bible study, teacher recruitment/training, and partnering with parents to help their children grow spiritually. Yearly activities include retreats, mission trip, vacation bible school, lock-ins, outings, Christmas production, etc.
- Possess solid knowledge and understanding of the Scripture and ministry practices through a combination of formal education and experience.
- Graduate from or attending an accredited seminary.
- Must have pastoral experience and have demonstrated excellence in working with the congregation and diverse individuals.
- Must be fluent in English (preferred studied in US high school), and proficient in Korean (preferred but not required).
Applicants should submit
(1) a complete resume with candidate’s Photo and interest in the position & relevant experience
(2) a statement describing the candidate’s testimony and pastoral philosophy and vision
Please submit the applications to should be submitted to
NYPUMC Senior Pastor: Rev. David Wongeun Kang Ph.D. email@example.com, 516-681-1718
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org