NJ Promise Church (150 Grand Ave. Leonia, NJ) is seeking a part-time or half-time youth group pastor. We are a Korean-American church with a vision for the next generation (4/14 Window Movement). Our hope is to find someone with a calling for the ministry of Christ and passionate for young people. Our youth group consists of both junior high and senior high students totalling 45-50 members.
After more than a year of ministry online, we are reopening in full capacity (June 2021).
– Currently attending or graduate with M.Div.
– Minimum of 2 years of youth ministry experience.
– Fluent in English.
Expectations and Responsibilities
– Preaching weekly for Friday night and Sunday morning worship services.
– Providing pastoral care to students.
– Building relationship with parents of the students.
– Recruiting, training, and leading staff/teachers for weekly responsibilities.
– Planning, organizing, and executing youth related projects, events, retreats, mission trips, and etc.
– Working alongside pastors and leaders of Education Department.
– Learning the DNA of the church and implementing the vision of 4/14 Window Movement.
Half-time is preferred, but part-time available.
Details of compensation will be discussed during the interview.
Required For Submission
– Resume (with a profile picture).
– Personal statement of faith.
– Recent sermon (audio/video to a link or file).
Submit to Joseph Kim
Email to: email@example.com
Website: http://www.njpromise414.com (New Jersey) https://promise414.com (New York)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org