New York Harmony Church was established in May of 2019 in Queens, New York with Vision to become a Missional Church. Our church has grown mainly with the first generation of Korean immigrants and presently has about 80 members. Denominationally we are the member of Korean Evangelical Church of America. With Vision to spread Gospel to next generations in Korean-American community, we are seeking an English Ministry Pastor who shares our vision together and has strong passion for God’s works.
This is a part-time position with following responsibilities:
1. Leading EM worship service on Sundays with Sermons and Bible Studies.
2. Need to work with Senior Pastor on planning and developing English-Ministry for our church and need to participate weekly meetings with Senior Pastor and other Church members.
3. Need to devote full day for Sundays’ worship and other church activities.
The following is the qualifications:
1. Currently enrolled in, or graduated with M.Div. from an accredited Seminary.
2. Fluent in English and Korean Preferred.
The following the list of documents for application:
1. Current Resume.
2. Personal testimony and Faith Statement.
3. Recommendation letter from current supervisor.
4. Two recent sermons transcripts. (video / audio files or links)
5. Copy of M.Div. degree or Certification of Ordination.
The Salary commensurate with experience.
Please send necessary application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org .
New York Harmony Church
39-03 Little Neck Parkway
Little Neck, NY 11363
Senior Pastor: Rev. Sanghoon Yoon
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com