Pilgrim Mission Church is seeking a pastor who can lead our EM Sr. High/High School Ministry of about 110 students (grade 9 through 12) and can be responsible for all aspects of ensuring their spiritual growth and development.
1. Preach and lead weekly Sunday worship services.
2. Collaborate closely with the leadership and volunteer teams.
3. Coordinate seasonal retreats, mission trips and other activities.
4. Develop and disciple a group of student leaders.
1. Heart for second-generation Korean-American youth ministry.
2. Graduated or currently enrolled in a Master of Divinity degree.
3. English-language fluency, Korean language skills a plus.
4. Able to work together within a ministry team.
Kindly submit following documents to email@example.com by July 15th, 2021.
• CV or Resume
• Personal statement of faith [personal testimony]
• Link to 2 sermon files (video preferred)
• Two recommendation letters
Inquire or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
An equal opportunity employer.
Application Dead line July 15th 2021
Pilgrim Mission Church | 80 Commerce Way Hackensack, NJ 07601 | HR Committee | email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to office@njPMC.org