Pilgrim Mission Church in Hackensack, NJ is seeking a pastor to join our team and provide overall leadership to our youth ministry at EM Sr. High (Salt Ministry) and EM Jr. High (In The Light).
Job Description / Responsibilities
The responsibilities are to oversee and establish relationships with our youth group and to provide counseling to students in need. You will preach on Sunday, lead bible study & group activities, annual retreats, and develop leadership and praise teams. This position reports directly to the Director of Education (Sunday School Director).
- Provide pastoral care and leadership
- Facilitate relational connection and spiritual growth of the SM and ITL students through Sunday and midweek environments, small groups, volunteer teams, and monthly events
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Fluent English / communication skills (both written and oral)
- M. Div degree, a candidate for M.Div., or Bachelor’s degree from accredited Bible College (seminary)
If you’re interested in applying, please check out more about us on our website (njpmc.org). If you would like to talk further, please send a Cover Letter, Resume, and worship sample video to Hiring Search Committee Chair, Elder Jae Y. Sung, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to talking to you.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@NJPMC.ORG