EM Youth Group Pastor
Pilgrim Mission Church is searching for an EM youth pastor (part-time/half-time) who will be part of a dynamic team ministry with the focus of discipling students. This position requires good communication skills (verbal and written), ability to develop and implement discipleship program, and willingness to learn new skills for ministry growth.
1) Graduated from Bible college, or Mdiv candidate or graduate.
2) Youth ministry experience preferred
3) Proficient in computer and smartphone usage
4) Administrative skills and working knowledge of MS Office Suite/Google Drive, etc.
5) Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
6) Legally qualified to work in the United States
2. Please submit the following (Note: They will not be returned):
1) Resume (Including your picture, certificate of a degree, or enrollment verification letter)
2) Introduction of yourself (including family members and calling to Christian ministries)
3) Testimonial statements of affirmation or confession
4) 1 video of worship service/sermon
5) 2 recommendation letters
6) Others, if and when requested
3. Deadline: Please submit application to HR@NJPMC.ORG by Monday September 19, 2022; direct any inquiries to HR@NJPMC.ORG
To apply for this job email your details to HR@NJPMC.ORG