The Presbyterian Church of New Jersey, located in the heart of Bergen County NJ, is actively searching for a half-time Youth Pastor (20-25hrs/week) who will work with 50+ students in grades 6th through 12th. You will be working alongside two other youth group pastors and education director.
We want someone who has the Father’s heart for students, willing to create opportunities for students to be discipled into maturity. The vision is for students to know who they are, know who they love and serve, and to know where they are going.
– Currently enrolled in or graduated from bible college.
– Currently enrolled in or graduated from an accredited seminary (M.Div or M.A. in Education)
– Fluent in English (Korean is preferred, but not required)
– Experience in Education preferred, but not required.
– Lead Sunday worship for youth group: preaching, overseeing the student praise team and all other aspects of worship
– Lead Friday night Worship/activities
– Build up teachers and student leadership
– Offer pastoral care for youth members
– Organize special events: retreats (summer and winter) and outings.
– Communicate with church leaders and PTA.
– Attend weekly pastoral staff meetings
– Current Resume and Cover Letter
– Personal testimony and Statement of Faith
– Letters of Recommendation
– One recent sermon (video/audio files or links)
Please submit all applications to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org