Atlanta Promise Church is seeking a highly qualified expert/specialist to serve as Children’s Pastor. The purpose of this position is to lead and shepherd the church’s children’s ministry to the next level in terms of spiritual and organizational excellence. The children’s pastor will report to the senior pastor and work alongside parents, a team of volunteers, as well as the EM and youth pastor in order to create a holistic children’s ministry.
Atlanta Promise Church(Assemblies of God) is a predominantly Korean-American church located in Suwanee, GA. Before the pandemic, the average Sunday attendance was 550 adults in the KM, 130 adults in the EM, 100 in the youth group, and 70 in the children’s ministry.
Church Address: 3247 McGinnis Ferry Rd, Suwanee GA, 30024
KM Website: www.promisech.com
EM Website: www.reactsministry.org
1. Expertise in all facets of working with children
2. A call to serve in vocational ministry through the local church
3. Minimum of 3 years of experience in Children’s Ministry
4. Bilingual – English required and Korean fluency is preferred
5. Graduate or current student at an accredited seminary
1. Minister to children (1st-5th) with the truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
2. Organize and Lead Sunday Morning (11AM) and Friday Evening (8:30PM) children’s services
3. Recruit, train, and shepherd volunteers to help serve the children’s ministry.
4. Partner with the PTA in order to provide resources for the children both in the home and at church.
5. Organize annual events such as VBS, Harvest Party, and Christmas.
6. Weekly staff meetings with pastoral staff
1. Either part-time or full-time
2. Will be highly competitive to recruit a qualified individual
2. Three Ministry References
4. Letter of Interest
To apply for this position, please contact Pastor Steven Kim and send all necessary paperwork to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com