Well-established Reno Korean Presbyterian Church (RKPC) is looking for a minister to lead our Youth Group in English Ministry, ranging from middle school to college students and young adults.
This position will be responsible for the following duties but not limited to:
- Shepherd and lead the overall growth of RKPC Youth
- Provide worship service, spiritual guidance, bible studies and counseling to RKPC Youth, all in English
- Plan activities for fellowship and spiritual growth among RKPC Youth
The applicant should possess the following qualifications:
- Master of Divinity Degree (M. Div. or higher) from an accredited theological seminary or currently enrolled in seminary (M. Div. course)
- Must speak fluent English
- Legal to work in the U.S.
Qualified applicants must submit the following documents:
- Resume and personal testimony
- Seminary diploma or current enrollment documents from accredited seminary
- If ordained, a copy of certificate of ordination
- One recommendation letter (From a pastor)
- One recorded video sermon
Please submit the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the submitted documents will NOT be returned. The deadline for application is February 15, 2019 @ 5:00PM (PST).
- Contact: Charlie Park, Pastor Nominating Committee Chair
- Committee e-mail: email@example.com
- Church Website: www.renokoreanchurch.org
More info at:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org