Riverside Community Church (RCC) is a non-denominational, independent, English-speaking Church located in Elmwood Park, NJ. We are composed of many different ethnic groups, the largest being Korean-American. The church is enduring the crisis of this pandemic and is pivoting herself to grow in every area of ministry for our 45 plus youths ranging from 7th to 12th graders. We are currently looking for a full-time, experienced Youth Ministry Pastor.
If you want to be part of a dynamic gospel-based ministry team, please send your resume with a cover letter that includes your testimony and statement of faith, with 2 references (including name, relationship, email, and phone number) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Master of Divinity degree is strongly preferred. Otherwise, have a commitment to finish the Master of Divinity in an ordination track for full-time ministry in a non-denominational church.
· Minimum of 3 years in youth ministry and at least 1 year in full-time pastoral ministry.
· Belief in Reformed theology with knowledge of the basics of faith as well as the heart and capacity to study and teach theological doctrines. Should have an openness to the full operations of the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
· Demonstrate clear communication skills in both written and verbal formats.
· Understands and values organizational leadership and teamwork.
· Strong devotional life and growing in an intimate relationship with Jesus.
· Preach weekly at the Youth Group service and periodically preach at the main adult service.
· Oversee Youth Sunday School teachers.
· Shepherd together with staff and dedicated Deacon through prayers, visitations, and counseling and discipling students in Christ.
· Implement creative and relevant teaching methods to reach and transform lives.
· Oversee youth small groups that are in sync with the church vision and annual goals.
· Provide opportunities that will effectively build a biblical community.
· Involve students in both local and global outreach via special events and short-term mission trips.
· Communicate with students and parents via weekly newsletters with possible family counseling regarding their children if necessary.
· Prepare and lead Youth weekly FNF: Friday Night Fellowship.
· Equip the Youth Group Praise Team.
· Plan and execute the annual summer and winter retreat.
· Work alongside and assist Lead Pastor.
Compensation & Benefits:
· Full-Time: We offer a competitive salary (based on experience) and health insurance.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com