About HolyWave Ministry
Sa-Rang Community Church* has been running the good race for the past 33 years with the vision of “becoming a Spirit-filled community of fully committed disciples who will impact the world.” Fourteen years ago in 2007, our English Ministry was rebirthed as HolyWave with the vision to not only provide a haven for second generation Korean-Americans, but to welcome the local community (Read Our Story).
We are currently seeking a lead pastor for HolyWave who will serve the congregation with the heart of Jesus, and with passion and humility
Filing Deadline: Nov. 28, 2021
Adult EM Ministry (HolyWave) Lead Pastor (Full-time)
1. Abides by Reformed Theology
2. Faithful and collaborative team player in the church and ministry across all generations and cultures
3. Master of Divinity or higher
2. Personal Profile (i.e. brief biography, strengths and weaknesses, information about family members, etc.)
3. Calling and Vision (i.e. reason for applying, vision for ministry, etc.)
4. Testimony of Salvation (i.e. life before coming to Christ, how you came to Christ, how you changed after coming to Christ)
5. Copy of your Seminary School Diploma
6. Preaching Samples: Two (2) videos (no audio-only recordings) of your most recent sermons
7. Letters of Recommendation: Two (2) or more letters of recommendation from a senior pastor and/or seminary professor. The letters must be directly mailed or emailed to the address below.
8. Proof of Eligibility: Proof of eligibility to work in the United States. If you are currently residing outside of the US, provide a copy of your passport.
Send Application and Letters of Recommendation to
Sa-Rang Community Church
Attn: Rev. Timothy Jeong
1111 N. Brookhurst St. Anaheim, CA 92801
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org