English Ministry Pastor / Education Pastor (Full-time)
Church for All Nations, Vienna, VA
EM website: http://www.cfanem.org/ | KM website: http://www.thecfan.com
Church for All Nations (CFAN) seeks a full-time pastor to shepherd a congregation of adults, college students, and youth group members. We seek a pastor who will inspire our congregation through a humble and passionate love for Christ, a life of integrity, gospel-centered preaching, engaging teaching, and relational discipleship. Pastors with experience fostering an intergenerational ministry and a heart for multiethnic community outreach are especially encouraged to apply. This position works closely with CFAN’s Senior Pastor and KM pastoral team; it works particularly closely with CFAN’s full-time Youth Pastor. In the future, the church envisions that this position would grow to oversee the education departments (nursery, preschool, elementary school) of the church as well.
CFAN is a 14-year old church with a strong missions and discipleship focus. It is part of the Capital Area Presbytery under the Presbyterian Church in America. CFAN’s KM worship services average about 250 attendees and its EM worship service averages about 70-90 attendees.
- Prayerfully steer EM, ensuring it aligns with the vision of the church as a whole.
- Maintain devotional and prayer life necessary to be a Godly leader.
- Preach gospel-centered, expository sermons during Sunday services 3-4 times per month
- Coordinate and provide spiritual guidance and training for EM leadership
- Together with EM leadership, oversee all EM activities including discipleship, community groups, serving teams, prayer ministry, Women’s/Men’s ministries, etc.
- Periodically lead EM membership classes and Baptism & Confirmation classes; update and maintain class materials
- Support events throughout the year through regular attendance, advising, and prayer
- Attend weekly pastoral team meetings; staff the church front office one day per week (duty is shared amongst pastoral team)
- Attend annual pastoral retreat and two presbytery meetings per year
Candidates must be fluent in English and have previous EM pastoral experience. Applicants should be ordained (PCA is preferable) and have obtained an M. Div. degree.
Salary & Benefits:
The salary range for this position is $60,000-65,000, depending on experience. Benefits include a monthly stipend to use toward health insurance, two weeks of paid time off per year (one week during first year), and one conference for professional development per year.
Interested applicants should email resume, statement of faith, personal testimony, statement of vision, video clip of a recent sermon, and two letters of recommendation from current or previous ministries to Q Yi (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com