The Church Gathered & Scattered
Description of Organization:
We are a non-denominational church worshipping in Teaneck, NJ. Our community is thriving and has a desire for the gospel to be spread locally and globally. As a Biblical ministry, our motivation is the Great Commandment, and our purpose is the Great Commission. We exist to glorify God by blessing our neighbor through making disciples of Jesus Christ. We invite you to find out more information at www.cgsnj.org
Part-Time Children’s Ministry Director
The Children’s Ministry Director reports to the Senior Pastor and provides leadership, training, support and oversight for the entire Children’s Ministry volunteer staff ministering to the young children (infants through 5th grade, currently around 20 children) of the CGS family in harmony with the mission and vision of CGS. The Director is responsible for Sunday programs during Sunday worship service as well as for Sunday School for children.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Disciple, train, and support volunteer staff of Children’s Ministry.
– Oversee Sunday programs during worship service and for Sunday School.
– Hold part-time office hour.
– Encourage and equip the families for their spiritual responsibilities to discipleship their children,
– Cooperates with all staff to promote the vision of the church.
– Maintains a continued growth of personal calling and walk with the Lord through Bible study and prayer.
– Develops and exercises personal evangelism within and outside the church.
– Gives graciously to the church through tithes and offerings.
– Performs other duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor.
The applicant must be committed to a personal ministry of proclamation of the historic Reformed Faith delivered once for all to the Saints, having personally accepted the singular saving Lordship of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Holy Scripture as the inerrant and infallible rule of faith and practice, and having personally committed to model Biblical discipleship in his or her daily life.
– Possess strong communication and leadership skills to build relations with congregants and fellow staff
– Willing and open heart to learn and serve
– Must be fluent in English.
– Must have permanent U.S. residence or citizenship.
Commensurate with experience
Send the following to email@example.com
– Resume with at least two references
– Personal testimony and statement of faith
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org