The Vine Church Vision:
“We’re a church that helps people
Belong in God’s family, by
Believing in Jesus Christ, to
all for God’s glory”
The Vine Church is a growing and healthy non-denominational church whose passionate calling is to make disciple-makers of Jesus Christ. We are a multi-ethnic church, consisting of many families with children with about 100 people in attendance on Sundays. Our Sunday worship service is held in north Glendale, CA.
- To be a fired-up worship leader in love with God who is actively leading people into the presence of God through music.
- To develop a growing worship team.
- Lead worship music and congregational singing for worship services and retreats.
- Oversee and grow the Praise Team ministry:
- Oversee the team scheduler for scheduling and rotation
- Recruit more musicians and vocalists
- Organize and execute regular team practices
- Oversee audio equipment with the A/V Deacon
- Oversee annual Praise Team budget
- One-hour Staff meetings every two weeks
- Be fully devoted to God and to the church of Jesus Christ, and be committed to expressing that devotion to the church.
- Agree and submit wholeheartedly to the doctrinal and ecclesiastical statement of the Vine Church.
- Having worship leadership experience of at least 5 years is preferred.
- Have excellent musical and vocal skills. Audio equipment experience is a plus but not necessary.
- Effectively able to lead praise practice.
- Have strong verbal communication, leadership, and management skills, and computer/tech skills.
- Become a member of the Vine Church in good standing within six months of starting the position.
- Report to a Co-Lead Pastor.
- Willing to work with all Elders, staff, Deacons, and ministry teams. Must be a team player!
Position open until filled
If you are interested, please e-mail your resume and three references to: email@example.com along with:
A video recording of you leading worship (digital format preferred: Youtube, Vimeo, or video file)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org