Church: Torrance First Presbyterian Church
Position: Education Pastor
Job Type: Full Time
Benefits: Health Insurance
Responsible for all aspects of pastoral ministry for the Education Department (K-12th grade). Including but not limited to, managing 1 full time Children’s Pastor, 1 part-time Youth Pastor, and 1 Pre-School Director.
1. An ordained Pastor who has a M. Div degree from an accredited seminary
1. Must be a born-again Christian
2. Must meet the scriptural qualifications of a minister
3. Must have a clear vision for a continuation of gospel centered Christian Education from K through 12.
4. Must have a team ministry mindset
5. Must have passion and love for the next generation
6. Strong interpersonal and cross-cultural skills: able to maintain healthy, motivating relationships with pastors, elders, and volunteers in a Korean-American Immigrant Church context.
7. Bi-lingual in Korean & English
Please submit the following documents electronically via email@example.com
2. Brief Testimony and doctrine of faith
3. An essay about the role, need, and vision of an Education Pastor in the immigrant Korean church
4. Reference letters (2)
5. A recent video of sermon, specifically in the education ministry
6. Copy of M. Div diploma
Torrance First Presbyterian Church is a Korean-American Immigrant church of ~900 located in the beautiful South Bay of Southern California. Our education ministry has ~120 students. More information about our church can be found at 1church.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org