True Light Community Church (Aurora, CO) is seeking an Intergenerational Ministry Director/Coordinator. TLCC is a predominantly Korean American congregation whose Vision 2020 is to be a “Community of Faith Dedicated to Building the Body of Christ.” It is our hope to build bridges between the generations and work together to be a unified body of our Lord Jesus Christ. We are seeking an Intergenerational Ministry Director to create and develop ministry activities that will bring families and generations together, and also serve the community in which God has placed us in. These intergenerational activities will be programs and learning opportunities where families can come and participate together. It will be open to the community at large.
· Collaborate with the lead pastor and the session to develop a comprehensive intergenerational ministry program.
· Manage and coordinate intergenerational ministry activities.
· Recruit and arrange teachers and leaders to lead the activities.
· Promote intergenerational ministry activities to the community.
(Additional responsibility if full-time)
· Provide pastoral care and assist the lead pastor in various pastoral roles.
· Recruit and train leaders to service in the ministry.
· Assist in planning and coordinating various events of the church, so the students may be active participants of those events – such as retreats, mission trips, service projects, etc.
· Passion for God and heart for intergenerational ministry
· Graduate or current student of accredited seminary or Christian university/school
· Willingness to learn and work in multi-generational, multi-cultural setting
· Willingness to familiarize oneself with Korean American culture (speaking Korean is not required)
· Flexible, creative, adaptable and Servant-like heart
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org