The United Presbyterian Church of Seattle
8506 238th St. SW, Edmonds, WA 98026
■English Ministry Pastor
UPCS is seeking a full-time EM pastor with a gift and passion for preaching and teaching, who will disciple, lead, train/equip current and future EM leaders, and build Gospel-centered fellowship and community. The ideal candidate is someone with an English Ministry experience whose life, ministry, and teaching are centered on the Gospel and discipleship. Additionally, the EM Pastor’s role requires strong spiritual leadership and the ability to foster strong-interpersonal Gospel-centered relationships and community.
1) English Ministry / EM full-time pastor
2) Director of Sundays school pastors & staffs
3) Planning and leading Summer Education Camp
1) Accredited theological seminary graduate (M. Div)
2) Minimum 3 years of English Ministry experience
3) Candidate must be fluent in English
4) Ordained PCUSA pastor or qualified for membership
5) Authorized to work in the US
(Citizenship or Permanent Resident)
■ Credential and other documents to submit
1) Resume (with picture)
2) Cover Letter with a personal mission statement
and testimony(2-3 pages)
3) Copy of M. Div. diploma of a theological seminary
4) A copy of the ordination certificate.
5) Two audio sermon examples.
6) Two recommendation letters
(a. one professional recommendation
can be from the leadership of a previous church or
b. one personal recommendation? prefer a person
who has been under your immediate ministerial care
■Please submit to:
* All any submitted documents will not be returned.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com