Virginia Presbyterian Church, under KPCA, is seeking a full-time English Ministry Pastor to provide spiritual leadership and oversight in conjunction with the Session. Our church has about 220 members and about 50 EM members.
- EM Pastor’s primary duty will be to shepherd and oversee the EM ministry, mainly consisting of English-speaking members in multi-cultural ethnicity. The age group ranges from College students and beyond.
- Worship Service (worship/small group) – Plan and lead the Sunday morning Joint EM/Youth and other worship services together and in coordination with the Youth Pastor
- Recruit, manage and lead volunteers (praise team, teachers, and core leadership team)
- Plan and enable the execution of programs for EM with EM leadership and align with overall church vision and mission
- Participate in staff meetings with Korean Ministry Senior Pastor and Associate Pastors (KM Associate, Youth Pastor, and Children’s Ministry Pastor)
- Seasonal family worship/joint worship
- Lead weekly EM Bible Studies (Young Adult/college group and Men’s Group)
- Administrative leadership (web content and design, Facebook, Instagram etc)
- Visit and counsel EM families
- Organize and lead events including retreats/mission trips/local volunteering.
- Faithful Christian and living a Christ-like life.
- Ordained (Presbyterian) or recent MDiv graduate from an accredited seminary and wiling to transition into KPCA.
- Three years or more Ministry experience preferred.
Ability to work among a broad diversity of people and groups.
Salary and Benefits
- $60 – 65K – DOE (can be separated into housing allowance)
- Medical Insurance
- 2 Weeks of vacation per year
- Pension – IRA
- Occasional home-grown vegetables from elders from KM members.
Please submit the following to Steven Lee @ email@example.com or if you have any question, please call 571-594-7122:
1. Resume or Vitae
2. Statement of Faith
3. Links to recent sermons (Possibly 2 – 3)
4. Three References
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org