West Hills Presbyterian Church is located in the south-west San Fernando Valley, California. We have a growing youth ministry and we are searching for a co-Junior High pastor who will be able to work especially with our junior high school girls.
· A personal & vital relationship to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
· Currently enrolled or graduated from an accredited Seminary
o (Specialization or emphasis in Women’s Ministry preferred)
· Legal US working status
· Sensitivity to and able to work well in Korean-American church context
· Work together with youth group pastors in all phases of youth ministry with emphasis to especially shepherd the Junior High age girls; this may include but not limited to the following:
o Lord’s Day worship, Friday Night Bible Study, gatherings/outings/activities, retreats, Holiday functions, etc.
· Work to build a vibrant and dynamic youth ministry culture, partnering with other Student Ministries JDSNs; this may include but not limited to the following:
o Planning, teaching, student care/shepherding, counseling, partnering with parents, etc.
· Meet weekly with JDSN staff and Student Ministries pastor to discuss needs of the ministry, administrative matters, and for spiritual/leadership mentoring
Competitive, with additional scholarship
· Cover letter & Resume (with recent photo)
· Salvation Testimony
· Statement of Faith & Philosophy of Ministry
· Two teaching sessions (audio or video)
· Two references:
2). Professional (e.g. co-workers, supervisors, etc. from previous employment)
Deadline: November 30, 2019
Please submit all links, documents, etc. to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our link below to find more information about our church: www.iwhpc.org/
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com