Lead efforts to achieve the purpose of Youngnak Church(EM) through technology, “Taking Jesus to Others”.
• Development of online and offline content, using best practices and creative ideas, making
• Design graphics for worship service and bulletin.
• Graphic design for advertisements online and offline, as requested.
• Create weekly announcements and message intros, as requested.
• Create baptism/confirmation, community outreach, special events videos.
• Provide technical advice and guidance on design and technical graphics issues.
• Reports directly to the EM Lead Pastor.
• Spiritual maturity.
• Perform duties and responsibilities in a manner to glorify Christ and further the mission and
ministry purposes of the church.
• Passion to reach our community through excellence at Youngnak Church
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Effectively organize, prioritize and lead multiple projects.
• Hands on experience with ProPresenter, Photoshop, Illustrator.
• Demonstrated design experience in print design and production.
• Attitude of responsiveness and flexibility
• Reliable and punctual.
• Possess attention to detail, problem solving and proven design skills
Basic Personal Responsibilities:
Uphold Biblical priorties in life, in the order outlined below:
• Growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ
• Relationship with spouse(if married)
• Relationship with children(if applicable)
Salary – Depending on Education and Experience
Please send the following to email@example.com.
– 2 Recommendation Letters
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org