Lead Pastor for English Ministry (EM)
Young Nak Church of LA is looking for a full-time pastor to build and lead its English Adult Ministry. Are you a pastor interested in an exciting opportunity to build a new ministry from the ground up in a well-established Korean American church in Southern California? We are in need of someone to take on the challenges of a START UP environment, with the freedom to model an English Ministry that embodies and exemplifies the early church with a solid foundation in Worship, Fellowship, Service, Education, and Missions.
- Plan and conduct Sunday worship services for the English Ministry
- Provide pastoral care to the EM congregants and staff
- Develop and lead effective programs towards spiritual growth for the EM congregation
- Train and develop servant leaders
- Initiate and conduct community outreach
- Work closely with the EM leadership team and report to the Senior Pastor of Young Nak Church
- Ordained Minister
- Master of Divinity from an accredited seminary
- Minimum of five years leading an English adult and/or education ministry
- Conversational in Korean is a plus.
- Strong leadership with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to grow and learn continuously with the ministry
- Able to relate and connect with all age groups
- Excellent organizational and managerial skills
Required Documents/links for Consideration:
- Written Personal Testimony
- 2 Letters of Recommendations
- 3 Sermons via YouTube link or other mediums
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AND LINKS TO email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org