4Pointes Church is a non-denominational, independent, Asian American/3rd Culture church that was planted in 2012 in the metro-Atlanta area. Before the pandemic, 4Pointes had an active congregation of over 300 people. KidsPointe (the name of our children’s ministry) has 40 little ones ranging from preschool thru 5th grade.
We are looking to hire a person who has a passion for children. The position entails the following responsibilities:
1) Create weekly a Sunday worship encounter for the children of KidsPointe so that they can encounter God and “recharge in Christ” through a high caliber worship service
○ Prepare and deliver inspiring and creative weekly messages to KidsPointe students in Sunday Worship
○ Select and prepare the Sunday curriculum
○ Lead KidsPointe Partners (volunteers) in the curriculum by preparing, encouraging, and inspiring them to help share the truth of Jesus to their students.
○ Ensure that each week, KidsPointe Partners are properly staffed and prepared to lead
○ That each week’s purpose and the “why” is communicated clearly to the partners of KidsPointe
2) Regularly engage the parents of KidsPointe so that they are aware of what is happening but more importantly to equip them to be spiritual leaders for their children
○ Quarterly Parent Meetings (PTAs)
○ Seminars for parents (Twice a year)
○ Weekly email updates and phone calls as needed
3) In addition to the above, there are two Special Events that need to be prepared and executed annually. They are…
○ Annual VBS Preparation & Execution
○ Annual Christmas Presentation for KidsPointe
The KidsPointe Director/Pastor has the authority to make choices and decisions with regards to the leadership and management of KidsPointe. This includes:
○ The use of budget allocated for KidsPointe
○ Development and implementation of curriculum for KidsPointe
○ Recruitment, placement, and dismissal of Partners for KidsPointe
The KidsPointe Director/Pastor reports directly to the Executive Pastor of 4Pointes. Moreover, the Lead Pastor and Executive Pastor will respect all choices and decisions made with regards to the management of KidsPointe.
We are looking for a part-time person who will be compensated at a minimum of $1500 per month (can be higher based on experience) for 15 – 20 hours of ministry on average per week. Two bonuses will be given following VBS and Christmas Presentation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org