1. Job Description
All Nations Church is seeking an Associate Youth Pastor to join our Youth Pastoral Team in carrying out the vision of making disciples by the transformative power of the Gospel truth and love. Our youth ministry has approximately 300 youth students (7th-12th grade) and currently consists of two full time pastors (youth director/high school pastor & junior high pastor) and a youth intern.
This is a half-time position, directly reporting to the youth director and working closely in a team that believes in collaboration and support; this will be a great place for someone who wants to work together and grow with other like-minded pastors with the desire to passionately serve God and the youth in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
2. Responsibilities & Duties
- Disciple a group of students, specifically by leading class discipleship for 9th/10th grade.
- Assist with pastoral care duties which include texting, calling, visiting, and counseling.
- Oversee and work with the intern for preparation and execution of Friday, Sunday, and Special Services.
- Collaborate and work with other youth pastoral team members for various events coordination (outings, retreats, etc.).
- Preach periodically on Sundays (minimum quarterly; flexible based on the applicant’s passion & giftings).
- While above are shared responsibilities among all the youth pastoral staff, this position has the opportunity to grow with the applicant’s specific passion, personality, and gifting. Based on these, the youth director will work with the applicant in creating a focused ministry (i.e. mission, teaching, media, operation, praise, in-reach/out-reach, etc.).
- Passionate for the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Enjoys being with youth students
- Believes in team ministry and collaboration
- Proactively communicate with youth pastoral and volunteer team
- Enrolled in or Graduated from Bible College or Seminary (M.Div Degree)
- 1-2+ Years of Youth Ministry Experience
- Upon accepting the position, the applicant is expected to join and be part of our church community.
5. Application Requirements
- Cover Letter
- Personal Testimony
- References (1 Professional/Spiritual & 1 Personal)
- Proof of Enrollment or Graduation from Bible College or Seminary
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org