All Nations Community Church is a particularized church that exists in interdependent partnership with a large Korean Church called ANC Onnuri. We are aligned with the Christian Reformed Church and are a growing congregation of 300+ adults and 100+ children.
Over the past several years, the family ministry has been the fastest growing ministry at All Nations. The age ranges from newlyweds to empty nesters and gather from all over the North Los Angeles area. All Nations is looking for an experienced pastor who will not only provide pastoral care to these members, but help us realize our vision to make disciples of all generations within the home and through the local church.
The Family Life and Discipleship Director/Pastor at All Nations Community Church shall be responsible for implementing the vision “to become a God glorifying, interdependent church that makes disciples of all nations and all generations by the power of the gospel” in the context of our family and discipleship ministries. As such, this pastor will be expected to exercise a combination of pastoral care, organizational leadership, and teaching. Average weekly hours: 40 hours per week.
- Provide pastoral care for the families at All Nations alongside the lead pastor.
- Coordinate and oversee the small group ministry for our families, which are called “Community Groups.” This includes training existing and new leaders, developing curriculums with lead pastor, and creating assimilation systems to connect people into small groups.
- Regularly connect with the education departments of ANC Onnuri to provide fruitful interdependent ministry of making disciples of all generations.
- Develop and implement the discipleship ministries at All Nations. The discipleship curriculum at All Nations includes classes for new believers, Gospel Centered Life groups, spiritual disciplines and subjects.
- The Family Life Director/Pastor shall also coordinate special events such as seminars, fellowship, and retreats for our married couples/families.
- Assist with Sunday worship by presiding, communion service, and rotational preaching.
- Regularly attend staff meetings and all-church events such as prayer meetings, retreats, and
Skills and Requirements
- Must have graduated from an accredited graduate-level evangelical seminary.
- Must be willing to submit to and teach according to the doctrines of the reformed faith. All Nations Community Church is aligned with the Christian Reformed Church.
- The Director/Pastor must possess the marks of Gospel produced character outlined in Titus 1:5-9. Namely, to live a life above reproach in terms of speech, conduct, stewardship, and doctrine.
- Must be able to teach the Word of God with clarity and conviction.
- Able to develop and train leaders within each ministry.
- Must be able to cast vision for and execute special events in the context of team ministry.
- Willing to submit to the directive leadership of the Council and the Lead Pastor.
- Must be proficient with or willing to learn to work with our ministry technologies. (Slack,
Google Apps, SimpleChurch, Facebook, etc.)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com