Christ Central of Southern California is seeking a Youth Director (up to 40 hours per week, depending on availability of candidate) to lead Christ Central’s rapidly growing Youth Ministry of 50+ current youth students (6th-12th grade).
- Provide strong leadership to Youth Ministry through preaching on Sundays and midweek meetings
- Plan and preach biblically accurate, culturally relevant and high energy messages for youth students
- Gifted ability in preaching to youth students
- Create and manage a youth ministry calendar to drive all teaching and activities
- Set and manage the annual youth group ministry budget
- Oversee all details for youth events including finances, supplies, transportation, waiver forms, etc.
- Choose and lead Youth Ministry in annual events such as camp retreats, missions’ trips, etc.
- Develop and disciple a group of student leaders
- Provide tools to equip parents as primary nurturers of their student’s faith
- Communicate and update youth group parents regularly.
- Manage all Youth Ministry social media platforms
- In conjunction with the Education Pastor, plan periodic PTA meetings to meet the needs and expectations of families
- In conjunction with the Education Pastor, recruit, train and supervise qualified youth volunteers to assist in guiding youth toward spiritual and developmental maturity
Review, implement and follow all church and ministry policies and procedures.
Attend staff meetings, staff retreat, and other meetings and events as requested.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org