First Korean Presbyterian Church is a combination of Korean-speaking congregation and English-speaking congregation of three generations that share the education department. We are located in Manchester, CT and a member of the KAPC denomination. We are currently seeking a full time Assistant Pastor who loves the Lord and loves youth. Our Youth Group is made up of 30-50 students of 6th grade to 12th grade. Our KM congregation is about 250 adults and EM congregation is about 50 members.
We are looking for someone who genuinely loves Jesus and genuinely loves people who role-models after Jesus. In addition, it would be great if the individual understands Korean families and Korean culture and who can stand in the gap and be a bridge to some second generation youths and first generation parents. The main role will be ministering to the youth and families and guiding them in their spiritual walk with the Lord. The individual will have preaching opportunities to the KM congregation and possibly lead a Bible study/Discipleship for KM adults or assist in the KM administration, depending on the gifts of the individual.
- Lead each student into saving faith in Jesus Christ. Spend time with students and build good relationship with them
- Train teachers for ministry and equip them for Bible Study
- Plan and coordinate Youth Ministry events
- Communicate with families and maintain good rapport
- Lead Bible Study/Discipleship for KM adults or assist in KM administration
- English Fluency. Speaking/Understanding Korean language is helpful.
- Graduated or scheduled to graduate from accredited seminary
If you are interested in, please send resume and personal testimony to Rev. Sugnsu An via email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org